It's been a while since I've had a rant… so let's get into it:
In marketing terms the hardest thing to sell is prevention.
Very few people will part with money for something that may not happen.
It’s much easier to sell a cure.
People are desperate to cure problems once they arise.
(You know, the same problems that could’ve been prevented.)
So what’s the issue?
People aren’t stupid.
As a general rule people want a better life. Better health. More Money. Better Sex More Often. Admiration. Recognition. More Cheese.
But only if it is fast, easy and cheap…
But fast, easy and cheap doesn't work… (except maybe with sex).
And that leads to a situation where everyone is complaining that they aren’t achieving their dreams.
The blame game gets played.
The "if only" game gets played.
The "poor me" game gets played…
But the elephant in the room is this:
You are exactly where you deserve to be based on the choices and decisions you’ve made up until now…
If you want to see what your future holds then take look at what you’ve been doing recently.
All those things you did (or didn't do) today have already started creating your future for tomorrow.
(Not taking action is a choice too).
You want to know how healthy you’ll be next year…
Take minute and look at the health choices you are making today.
You want to know if you’ll be rich one day…well… what have you been doing to make it a reality?
Have you been:
- Contacting people that can take you to the next level every single day?
- Snatching any free hour you can find in the evening to upgrade your skill set?
- Saving 10% of your earnings no matter what life throws at you?
- Spending quality time with your family, even if you're feeling stressed, to make sure your most important relationships stay strong?
- Taking an hour (or just ten minutes) each day to work on your health so your mind is sharp when opportunity arises.
- Searching for a VA or PA so you can stop doing the stuff that you hate and start focusing on the stuff that makes you happy–and often more money.
People who just hope for a better future lose.
But people who make the effort, every day, to create a better future win… they get rewarded for their actions.
So sell yourself on prevention and prevent waking up in 10 years wondering why nothing has changed.
… and looking for a magic cure.
Because even if there is one, it'll be WAY more expensive than taking small actions today towards the life you want.
… if you don’t then who will?
Shovels No Crap
PS: Need an ideal future created for your customers that they can't say no to?
Then get your copy here: http://www.Copyopia.com